" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, April 16, 2010

Mech Blood Angels V. Mechdar playtest

Yo yo yo follow this link to a battle report for my proposed blood angels blitzkrieg list.  While you're there, feel free to check out the newly retooled Chamber Militant forum.  It is a top notch, general purpose forum run by a good friend of mine, Hoagy.  You may want to consider joining, as we are looking for new members and you are looking for a place that is guaranteed to be 75% retardation free or better.  Join us.  You know you want to. Why the fuck am I still awake?

8 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

How did that game go? My POS laptop crapped out on me again. When we get my brother's back from getting fixed I'll have a new laptop, yayz.

The CPT said...

Nice report, and I joined.

Changed my nickname on my google account too, Justin will now be known as 'The CPT'.

Paul said...

Thanks for the plug sweet tits. Also, i'm looking for someone with mad photoshop skillz to realize the banner logo I want for the forum. Then i'll be linking it up with the webring thingy...

boobies.

kennedy said...

Damns. I was in the Eldar side of that last night. We space elves really need to tweak our tactics against the new BAngels. Not that that's a bad thing.

Also, kick ass report. Well written and concise.

Dethtron said...

@Kennedy: yeah, the changing of tactics was the general consensus from last night as well. The refused flank just doesn't work when you opponent can redeploy while still maintaining a decent rate of fire. Problem is neither one of us could really say what would have worked out better. Lauby can chime in on this for more specifics, but I think his new plan revolves around staying off the board for as much of the game as possible. Crazy, but might work.

Dethtron said...

@Chumbalaya- wondering why you blinked out of existence so suddenly. Blood Angels pulled out the win. I'll chalk a lot of that up to Lauby never having seen them in action before and not knowing what was needed to deal with an army like this. Lauby will know this isn't a knock on his skillz- tonight actually continues our lifelong 50% win/loss ratio v. each other- but this is just a clear example of why testing like this is an important part of learning to play your army. I think we both learned a lot from our respective mistakes last night.

TheKing Elessar said...

I learn a lot more from mistakes than getting things right. Usually...

Lauby said...

my disease addled comments on the forum post now.