" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Monday, April 19, 2010

Looking to fulfill my wildest fantasies

Hey everyone.  I'm trying to get back into Warhammer fantasy battle and looking for some good reading material.  I know there's a new edition rocketing our way like a twin flame belching hammer of doom, but I'd like to get some insight into 7th edition.  It would also just be nice to see somebody who isn't a "comp is the greatest" fuckhead writing about fantasy.  So, if you could send some links to good blogs, hit me up in the comments.

3 comments:

Randroid said...

We'll I would recommend my own crap but I don't write about the game as a whole that often ... usually just my own inane crap. Lists, sometimes reports, reviews of Warhammer publications and books, and beer. Sometimes news ...

I haven't really come across any good Fantasy blogs that cover things they way (I assume) you are looking for.

Paul said...

Well, to get some ideas of the rumors flying about check out the responces here: http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2010/04/18/35385

There are some interesting ones. I'm excited to be getting back into WFB so I think we picked a good time to do it.

Chumbalaya said...

YTTH, surprisingly :P

JiveProfessor and steve_990 put out some Fantasy goodness.