" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 5 Results Show


Well well- it appears that I have finally won a round of the old Internet fight. You like me. You really like me. Except I win for sucking at life :( Oww my feelings. I managed to capture a total of 56% of the 37 votes with "Too many choices...you suck at life Dethtron." I like all of you voters, because you're classy. Sanctjud wins out of all of the fight participants, though with 10% of the total vote.

Keep your eyes open for later today when Round 7 will be posted. I've got an extra special surprise for you.

No comments: