" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 7 Results Show


Lady and Gentlemen, we have a winner. Congratulations to The_King_Elessar, guest writer of last week's fight for prevailing over "footdar." He managed to capture 30% of the vote. We broke a record with 60 total votes last week. All it took was me not writing. Stay tuned for the next round, due out in a few hours. I'll be writing it again, so be sure not to read it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 2 awards in 3 days! I can see his little head swelling now!

TheKing Elessar said...

Giggity-giggity-goo!

*Pelvic thrust*