" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, April 2, 2010

Going to the Vet


Gotta take my dog to the vet, so may not have time for Friday Night Internet Fight, but will try and get it up today or tomorrow. Looks like Loki might have an abcessed tooth, but is still in high spirits, see above picture.

3 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

Aww he's a wittle fuzzy wuzzy. Who's so cute, yesh you are, yesh you are.

DFM said...

Every time I look at dakota I get a bit more pissed after meeting loki.

Erika say's "oki!". yes, it's 1 am and she is still not asleep. One of these day's she'll start speaking english. Right around the time she turns 7 I think.

Hoags said...

Awwwwoohdaboo? ooodabooboo? eeadaboo!