" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 4 Results Show


So the results are in and Andy Chambers, Phil Kelly, & Graham McNeill have won the fight. Hooray for horribly flawed rules design. I was sort of pulling for ihatehumans' RAW argument, but I don't have any more say in this than the rest of you goons :).


ps, got back from the vet and Loki is doing fine. We caught the problem early, so are just going to be watching it for now.


pps, Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 6 is in progress and may find it's way to the intertubes by tonight...huzzah.

No comments: