" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 6 Results Show


The votes are in and after a flurry of last minute activity, Stelek nearly managed to edge out a concept for victory. But, even with his last minute momentum, this juggernaut of the gaming scene only managed to eke out a draw, sharing 25% of the vote with "no matter who wins, codex reviews are the real losers." Glad to say that He has actually gotten back to codex reviews and dropping science this week. Now if he'll just answer that serious of nearly entirely comprehensible e-mails about Blood Angels I sent him....


In other News Von edged out Mkerr, no doubt for making a lot of sense and trying to bring reason to a fight so tainted by dickwavery. Von also tied with Chumbalaya, who wins the "least likely to dispel our preconceptions about college students" award, and "run it's the fucking gaming apocalypse," which did not happen. If you are one of the 4 people that saw this fight as a precursor to the Ragnarok, you should go get your head examined. Stay tuned for the next round, by which I mean the previous round ;)
PS, TKE, though you only managed to swing a draw with Mkerr you certainly won the "avatar that looks the most like Bender" award in my heart. Maybe next time I'll represent what you do more fairly. Maybe.

2 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

I'm pretty great, it's true.

TheKing Elessar said...

Hey Dethtron, Dethtron, I'mma let you finish - but TKE is one of the greatest, THE GREATEST Bloggers of all time! Of ALL TIME!!!!!!! (And Space!)