" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thunderchart HO!!!!!!!!

Someone implied that I would not make this chart comparing the use of "thunder" in AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" and the "Thundercats" theme. Well I did. Thunderstruck wins at most uses of "thunder," but loses in "thunders" per minute to the "Thundercats Theme." FML!


Edit, It was pointed out that I didn't link the videos used, which blows my scientific method, although I didn't ever have a hypothesis going in. Anyway Thunderstruck and Thundercats

3 comments:

Lauby said...

ADBVLR! For the sake of science, you need to provide links to your samples and provide song lengths.

Again, for science.

TheKing Elessar said...

This post makes you my favourite human ever.

Dethtron said...

I forgot to point out that both songs use the word "thunder" by itself the same number of times.