" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Best Band You're Not Listening To Right Now

Just finished my managerial accounting midterm and I'm feeling a little bit brain dead. Since as you may have figured out by now, I am way passionate about music, I figured I'd take this time to introduce a new segment I'll be doing sporadically about (mostly) modern bands that you probably haven't heard of, but should listen to.

This week I bring you a video from New York's The pains of being pure at heart from their self titled album. great pop record that is not remotely ashamed of being just pure fun. Also, this song is about books and libraries, so fun times. Enjoy.

No comments: