" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 3 Results show


Well, I lost this one. Not as badly as it looked like I was going to from the onset, but a loss no less. Story of my fucking week, man....

Anywho, congrats to Expletive Deleted for capturing 41% of the vote. Now the question is: will he step forward and unmask himself?
I guess short and sarcastic beats out long winded rants. Will I change my methods? Not likely.
Thanks for voting and please remember to e-mail me a link if you see or participate in a fight that you think needs some extra perspective.

3 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

It was a precision strike, a walk off home run. It's hard to top wins that epic.

Dethtron said...

so if expletive deleted= precision strike does dethtron= carpet bombing? lol

Lauby said...

...and that boy was me!