" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Monday, March 8, 2010

In case seeing a bunch of your favorite songs taken out of context in commercials isn't bad enough, here is a ripoff version of one

I have been wanting to try embedding some video, but have been looking for a reason. Thanks to the Sea World-Busch Gardens Conservation fund for ripping off a great band in this commercial and giving me a reason to be pissed off enough to embed some video. Dick move Busch Gardens...dick move.




Now here is Hoppípolla by Sigur Rós from the Heima DVD release. Sounds sort of almost exactly the same, doesn't it. Wankers!

1 comment:

The CPT said...

Lame. At least they didn't rip off Saeglopur.