" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Monday, June 28, 2010

Scatter Template Calculator


Holy crap, one of the other YTTH writers actually put up something interesting. You should go check out Purgatus' work on developing a post entitled Scattering Templates: The Calculator. I won't get into the specifics here, as you can easily click the link, but this is a pretty impressive piece of math wizardry. There is some debate as to how accurate some of the calculations are, but it still serves as a good rough estimate of your chances of hitting various vehicles with the center of a blast template given either BS3 or BS4.

2 comments:

Ishamael said...

That calculator is one of the most impressive 40k tools I've ever seen.

I hate the whole lolcat thing, but that picture's really funny.

Tinkling Koala said...

It's interesting that extra BS makes very little difference to blasts. The difference between BS 3 and 4 is about 17%, whereas here it's only about 8% most of the ti- Wait, you here that sound? That's Pask putting the shotgun under his useless, 50 point chin.