" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Sunday, June 27, 2010

EEEEradicator!!!


I finally got some pictures taken of the Eradicators that you guys named. If you hadn't already figured it out, all of my Cadian tanks are named after AC/DC songs. I've got almost 30 tanks done and haven't even come close to running out of names. It's pretty great, I must say. The picture up top here is a group shot of all 3 tanks I finished. Since there was a tie for 2nd place with the names, I added a Demolisher that I had been needing to paint to my batch and gave him the 3rd name.


So to see more pictures of "Snowballed," "Stiff Upper Lip," and "Squealer" check out the halls of infamy.


If you're interested, you can also see a WIP tutorial I did on some of the techniques I misused.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some mighty fine tanks you have the Mr Dethtron!

Great WIP/tutorial thread too. I'd love to do something similar on my space marines, but rust upsets the machine spirit!

Does that make me a fluffy bunny?? Shoot me now!

Mobious said...

Wow, that is a dam good tutorial. I can't wait to use those techniques.

TheKing Elessar said...

I may name my tanks after Bon Jovi songs. I'll have a squadron of "Lay Your Hands On Me" "If I Was Your Mother" and "The Hardest Part Is The Night"

That'd be suitably weird...