" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 13 Results Show


The polls are closed and in spite of a tight race all week, you, the readers, have determined that I am an asshole. I will wear this badge with honor.


With 38% (22 votes) of the total votes this week it was determined that "No, Dethtron you are that big of an asshole." "Dethtron, you handsome devil" came up a close second after leading up until the very end of voting with 29% of the votes (17). No Time Wasters also made good showing, but failed to bring it home in spite of leading the polls for the first day or two that they were open. He ended with 9 votes (15%).


Thanks for voting and prepare yourselves for this week's fight.

2 comments:

Brent said...

(I have a feeling I know what the subject is going to be for next week's Fight Night... I hope I win...)

Jackson Bathroom Renovations said...

This is awwesome