" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 16 Results show


It should come as no surprise to anybody who read last weeks fight that CLT40K pulled off the win by a long shot versus the clueless fluff bunny crowd. Does this mean that Dick Move is a haven for the Competitive- err what was you word for it Kennedy? Tactical?- gamer? Well whatever, I don't give a shit either way. So as expected, CLT40K came out of this shining with 51% of the 54 total votes as I, once again, rigged the polls against Kirby (with a paltry 7% vote for Tom Kirby). The only other competition came in the form of one Yakov Smirnoff with the "In Russia Poll Blogs You" choice weighing in at 33%. It's good to feel like we're giving him work. A few of the other fools got a single vote, so nice work this week everyone. Stay tuned for Round 17, if writing it doesn't kill me- yeah it's going to be epic if everything works out to plan and I can edit it properly.

4 comments:

Tinkling Koala said...

Wait, what exactly are the criteria for winning? Rationality?

I was under the impression that this was Internet Eugenics. :(

Brent said...

I'm VERY interested in seeing what Round 17 is going to be. There was a lot of stupid shit going on this week in the ol' Blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

I'm so leet...

Unknown said...

I'll win one yet...