" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Monday, May 17, 2010

Super 100th Post Spectacular!


It's been a fun ride so far folks. I've gotten the opportunity to get a lot off of my chest these last few months. I've also gotten to meet some new people, make a few enemies (or people who just don't get it), and pretty consistently make an ass out of myself.

This weekend when I realized that I was about to hit my 100th post, I knew right away that I wanted to do something special. My first thought was that it's time for a "clip show," the dry hump of sit-com writing. I'm still totally in love with the idea, but have decided to shelve it for now. We'll save that disappointment for another milestone down the road- doesn't look like I'll ever run out of shit to be angry about, so this blog is showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. Post 1,000 here we come!

Well, if there's to be no clip show, what are we doing to celebrate this momentous occasion? I gave a lot of thought to this and decided minutes ago that I think it's high time for a Roast. The lack of negativity hurled my way has been pretty surprising to say the least*. It's high time that we changed that. It's not fair for me to rip on people wholesale and never get anything in return. That's why I'm giving this post to you, the loyal readers or the people I've shit on at some point. So, let me have it, let the insults fly, try out your favorite yo mama jokes on me, whatever. Let it all out, I can promise you that it's beyond cathartic. The comments section now belongs to you.

This should be funny. At the very least it's going to be interesting.

======================================================================
*Notable exceptions being the Angry Marines debacle from my first post and Rikimaru deciding to respond today to something I wrote months ago- better late than never Rik. I'm still not sure why Commissar Fuklaw thing touched a nerve like it did or why my not knowing about the angry marines makes me pointing out that a homebrewed special character isn't stupid. Oh well, who cares.

6 comments:

Farmpunk said...

*sniff*sniff*sniff*

you guys smell something funny in here? like Vinegar and Saline?

oh right. I forgot. Dethron's a douche.

ba-dum-bum!

Unknown said...

Dethtron is so smart, he makes me look dumb!

Check that, irony to the max! Not funny? Back to my corner? Very well :(.

You got another shout out on mah blog Dethtron <3. And Riki attacked something? Uh that's unusual. Usually he's so nice, accepting and tactically sound.

The CPT said...

I don't know you, but:

You play 40k like a GIRL!!!

The Lord of Excess said...

I heard a rumor that your joining the Bell of Lost Souls crew ... something about a replacement for goatboy ...

Unknown said...

Wow! 100 posts! W00T!

http://roberthawkins00.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/lame.jpg

Farmpunk said...

Dethron's so bad at games, he even loses at Strip Solitare.

I remembered that one today...