" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 9 Results Show


Well, it looks as though RAI has won out this week in the great Baal debate. 51% of you believe that it does, in fact, have a blast template, in spite of not having any reference to said blast template in the codex. I can't totally blame you guys, since this happened with Codex: Space Marines already, but from a pure RAW standpoint, it certainly doesn't have a template. ...and for those of you (34%) who didn't have the Baals to vote for anything and are waiting for a FAQ- I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. "It is better to believe in something, even if it's wrong, than to live your life without convictions" -Gandhi*

I must say, though, the most surprising result is that only 11% of you guys voted for Matt Ward's sloppy writing or cut/pasting. Well one day lax editing standards will get what they deserve.
==================================================================
*Totally made that quote up, but you can put it on your Facebook page when you're trying to sound deep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But... in the BRB it says on p.58 that ordnance weapons always count as firing large blast unless otherwise specified....