" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Monday, May 24, 2010

Obama 2012

Now that I have your attention, BoLS just opened up the Blood Angels painting challenge on their site.  Lauby has an entry that is currently trending pretty well in the polls with his Baal Predator (look left [then look right then look left again; it's now safe to cross the street]).  Make sure you head over there and vote for him.  His Baals are always smooth.  But seriously, the paintjob on his entry makes me feel bad about my own meagre abilities.  Compare your life to his and kill yourself.

The entry is under his real name, John Laubersheimer.  Now whether you remeber that as John Lubricator or Lauberbommer or Lauberscheimer or Labrador or Rock Laubster doesn't really matter.  Just remember that his name is the longest one in the poll.

Good Luck Lauby.

The above image was taken by and from John L.  or J. Laubersheimer and used without permission.  If he has a problem with me promoting his work, he can fuck off.

4 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Anonymous said...

Doh... Love the GuyLove youtube link...

TheKing Elessar said...

It looks awesome, but you lose an Internet for putting HB Sponsons on an AssCan Baal. FAIL!

Lauby said...

more like I win 2 Internets for:

1: more dakka
2: awesome lookingnessitude