" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Monday, May 3, 2010

Lauby's Blood Angels vs. my IG

This weekend has been absolute hell. I'm working on a group project for Marketing which means- you guessed it- I wound up doing most of the work. I just waited most of the day for one of my group members to turn in her portion of our paper only to basically have to rewrite everything that she sent me, because it was god awful. Here's all that I learned from this experience: group work still sucks and Febuuary is not a month*. In other "fuck my life news" I also managed to crack a cymbal in practice on saturday. In damn near 20 years of playing drums, that's only the second time that has ever happened...

But anyways, Thursday night I got a chance to nearly have my ass handed to me in the most painfully slow game I think I've played in quite some time. I squeaked out a kill point victory against impossible odds when the game ended on turn 5, right before I would have most likely been tabled. Yay random game length. Anyways, you can check out a battle report I wrote up for it over here.

==============================================================
*The first time I came across this in my editing, I thought that my group member had made a simple typo. By the 3rd and 4th instance, I was considerably less sure that this was, in fact, a typo.

4 comments:

The CPT said...

I feel the pain. How fucking hard is spelling - especially when there's a goddamn spell checker!?

I'm also curious about how many their/there/they're and your/you're mistakes there were.

Yeah, I'm a grammar Nazi.

BTW, I can never get chamber militant to load...I signed up and everything. Frustrating.

Hoagy said...

CPT - I had the same problem this morning mate. I'm not sure whats going on, i'll check with the Zetaboard people.

Cheers!

Dethtron said...

CPT: Under my links section I had the link directing to the old site still, which no longer exists. Ifyou click it now, it should work. in regards spelling I didn't find too many to/too/two their/there/they're, or your/you're issues. quite shocking, really.

TheKing Elessar said...

which witch sandwich??