" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 11 Results Show


A little better turnout this week for the fight with 38 total votes. Nice job everybody. I also feel like the fact that none of the fight participants came close to winning as a sign that we are definitely back on track :)


We had a near tie with "there is no winner, only Zuul" capturing 28% of the vote and "pillow fight" capturing 26%. The only fight participant to come close was Linoosthelost with 21% for being concise and sarcastic.


As you may have figured out the pictures in my posts often have a hidden secret meaning. For last week's fight that was one of the first pics to come up when I punched "model fight" into google image search- because it was a fight over modeling, get it. Also, it's quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen and that's coming from somebody who's seen most of Greg Araki's movies...
In other news, I think I just figured out how to drive site traffic. More on this in this week's FNIF. Peace.

1 comment:

TheKing Elessar said...

There is no winner, only Zuul!