" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, May 7, 2010

FNIF, Round 10 update

After I had stopped researching the Warhammer Alliance situation, they put up a thread in their forum pertaining to the matter of the lawsuit and it has a link to the full complaint letter.  I would advise against reading the user comments, though, as I think they're even worse than the BoLS ones.   Check it out up in here.  So once you read the whole thing, you start to see how valid the suit actually is, as - much as I would have predicted, Warhammer alliance is making revenue off of a GW trademark.  So, fuck those guys...

No comments: