" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Feature Added

I just wanted to let you all know that you can now react to my posts at the bottom of the page.  I'm not sure you'd want to react and why you would have one of the 5 pre-determined reactions that I give you, but it's there if you're interested.  For what it's worth my usual reaction to my posts is an erection....wait, what?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too - Is that weird? - So why isn't that an option?

TheKing Elessar said...

I only came here to get an erection.

As a protest to the lack of an Erection button, I'm going to retrospectively vote all options on all posts.

Messanger of Death said...

BroLo and TKE getting erections as Dethtron snowmobiles fat, sweaty nerds arguing over little plastic soldiers.

But I'm sure their not the only ones. So lets get a pole to decide if we should have an erection button.

Messanger

Hoags said...

Lol! you said 'pole'.

and 'erection' huhuhuhuh!

Chumbalaya said...

No comment.

No wait, that was a comment!

AAAARGH!!!

Dethtron said...

well ask and ye shall receive. "boner city" and "dethtron = a-hole" are now reactions. I also changed "que" to "wtfuck" like i wanted to from the beginning. stupid character limits....

Anonymous said...

Shwing!

DFM said...

WTFuck from me.

Nice fridge, but leopard spot tattoos are strangely one of the only tattoo's i don't think are hot on a chick.

TheKing Elessar said...

BONER CITY FTW!

Messanger of Death said...

@ DFM - they look fucking awesome on a chick.

Messanger

TheKing Elessar said...

...No, Messanger, they really don't. lol