" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Night Internet Fight, Round 21 Results Show

Can anybody say landslide victory?  Rabbit, the greatest mod of all time was able to float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, and troll a troll with the greatest of ease.  This was enough to secure him 72% of the 68 total votes from last week.

KizzyPop, the most wretched troll ever, was able to secure 5% of the votes.  I'm just going to assume that you thought his behaviour was a deliberate act and he accomplished his mission.  "Whoever wins, society loses" grabbed the biggest non-rabbit chunk of the pie with 14% of the votes.  I think I was the only person who voted against memes, so I guess you guys all think that memes are the greatest thing ever.  Here's an oldy but a goody for all you sheeple:


2 comments:

Alex said...

I think rabbit's opening salvo of "...Librarium Online is a family oriented site..." was the best gem in that mess

TheKing Elessar said...

I would like to know how 'Society Loses' has done overall - an average from their total votes, and see how many FNIFs that would have been sufficient for...