" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blogger Comments Issues


Just a heads up for everybody- Blogger is experiencing issues with its comments system. Most or all comments made in the last 12 or so hours aren't showing up. They may or may not pop back up when and if Blogger gets around to resolving the issue. If they don't come back up, I'll be sure to copy them from my e-mail inbox to get everybody caught up on the latest Dick Move gossip.

++++UPDATE+++
Everything is fixed and the missing comments appear to have gone up ok.  I will leave this post up, though, because I love the picture....

No comments: