" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's going to be one of those nights

Dr. Girlfriend just came home with a case of cheap beer and is blasting the dead milkmen.  Guess that means it's pumpkin carving time. 

Ps that big fucker clocked in @ over 50 pounds

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

5 comments:

TheGraveMind said...

I just dissected mine earlier today. I went the freestyle way and ended up with a goat. IDK. I had one at 58.6 lb. My arms still hurt two days later from carrying it from the pumpkin patch.

Alex said...

Shit, I forgot I gotta come up with a plan for my pumpkin, thanks for the reminder. Good luck with that fat bastard

Sorrowshard said...

Epic Pumpkin is Epic, some great specimens there Mr Tron

Von said...

I want more pumpkins.

Hoagy said...

By the Gods! Have fun scraping your vegetables mate haha!