" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru

"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers

" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack

"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous

Monday, August 2, 2010

For Science!

Just in case you're not reading 3++ is the new black, and if you're not, what the hell is wrong with you?!?, I wanted to make you aware of Kirby's thesis research he is conducting for an advanced degree in psychology or psionics or peeschchology or something like that.  Anyway I took his survey about Internet use and it proved to be pretty painless.  I blacked out at some point, but I seriously doubt that it was due in any part to electroshock.  Anyhow, in spite of his assertion that the survey would take 30 minutes, I think I knocked it out in under 10.

So go take his survey for the love of science:  here there be surveys It is likely not to electrocute you.


Anonymous said...

Done. Ten mins thereabouts...even read the questions!

How often do you send mean messages to get your way? lol.

For science.

Ven Bro

Brent said...

Ya, I did it earlier. Anything to help out Kirby.

The_King_Elessar said...

We should totally Project Mayhem his thesis... ;)

vorkers: Eastern European or Russian labourers.

Dethtron said...

seriously tke even I'm not that big of a dick

Kirby said...

I know where you live TKE. And your real name!

<3 Dethtron.

peeschology lol.

The_King_Elessar said...

She blinded me with science.