" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FNIF: Round 34 Results Show

Looks like I forgot to put this one up over the weekend as I'd intended.  There's not a lot to say about this one other than that I'm disappointed.  Sure nobody actually won, but Kaiser Wilhelm came damn close with 39% of the 64 votes, losing by a hairs breadth to "screw the fight let's all have tea" (42%).  I was really hoping for a much larger margin of victory in favor of apathy on this one, as I thought everybody was kind of a jackass. 

Just goes to show that these things are hard to predict sometimes.  All said and done though, FNIF: Round 34 is among my favorites in recent history.  There was a lot of great shit happening there and just so much room for snowmobiling.  I think this might also be the best showing ever for "whoever wins, society loses," with 10% of the vote. 

Is there a moral in all of this?  If anything it is that Dick Move readers don't mind somebody who makes a good point and then craps all over their own thoughts.  Way to go guys.

No comments: